Sveriges största a-traktor/epatraktor forum!
Aktuellt datum och tid: 20 02 25, 11:41

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: This ought to PoE Trade make the
InläggPostat: 20 01 15, 9:52 
Novis

Kön: flickor
Födelsedag: 12 jun 1998
Fordon: Public
In any case, the PoE Trade video does not twaddle or waste time at all. The developers get right into the thick of it, explaining that Path of Exile 2 is built completely on top of a poorly established left wing strand, so everything is dynamically rendered to reflect the environment, as well as changes in the lighting and shadows. You may check out the movie below for all of the details.Unlike GameFreak, they actually made all new cartoons to the new playable character types.

From the movie we see that players can put static turrets down to aid in battle when overwhelmed, and also we realize that the physics-based effects play a huge part in the aesthetics. For one we see that arrows that don't stick fall to the ground.Another large shift for your gameplay aspect is the ability to slot gems into sockets into an entirely separate skill gems screen.They also made it where each product now includes a predetermined number of slots that were fixed, so in the event that you get a new weapon and swap it to your older one, you can still keep all the gem slots organized as they were in the previous weapon.

This ought to make the loot-and-swap meta call for a whole lot less micromanagement compared to the first Path of Exile.Beyond the hacking and the slashing and the man-nerd antics involved in discovering and slotting stone (that I can imagine some people will spend hours min-maxing into an absurd amount ) they also showcase an impressively animated early boss fight in Path of Exile 2's campaign mode. There are a whole lot of small but high-quality details implemented into the way he moves and attacks, with his beard strands wiggling and waggling because he strikes, and the environment reacting dynamically to his movements.

We get a brief look at the Cheap PoE Currency new shapeshifting ability, where players can shapeshift at will, making use of attacks and abilities while taking on a kind.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ]