30traktor.egetforum.se

Sveriges största a-traktor/epatraktor forum!
Aktuellt datum och tid: 21 01 16, 11:16

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: And every year it's the same obsolete
InläggPostat: 21 01 07, 10:25 
Novis

Kön: male
Födelsedag: 17 okt 1998
Fordon: SUV
Ah well I only have 20 so this won't be able to be utilized for me probably start of 2021. Can you monitor career or season stats using this at all? I wish. . However, I do not believe Mut 21 coins exports any career or season stats. Otherwise, I'd really like to do that! That is amazing, thank you a lot for it. Just shared it with my 32-man league. That is superb! I had been attempting to make something similar for me personally, but as another person mentioned, was going about it in a far more tedious manner than you've made it! I'll be relying heavily with this particular tool moving forward! Like could I sort rate high to low for recipients? The option was grayed out when I attempted and I am not Excel educated enough to understand why. Thanks!

Thanks guy! Right now, you can't but I can upgrade it so we may have a slicer to the principal features like Speed 95+, 90-94, etc.. And STR to get lineman. This should be easy to do. 2nd this, this is an unbelievable tool. Having the ability to sort as previously mentioned will help a lot. I've got to play with it more. . In addition, I wish to attempt and use this to discover players perhaps on other positions but based on their characteristics are a fantastic fit for a different position. That's all based on top stats by position though. Amazing work!! Thanks guy. Yeah, that has been one of the reasons why I built the tool. I enjoyed finding young Buy Madden 21 coins players with good fundamental attributes and groom them to become excruciating. Allow me to know if you think about some probable improvements!

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ]