30traktor.egetforum.se

Sveriges största a-traktor/epatraktor forum!
Aktuellt datum och tid: 21 11 28, 4:19

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: The 100 is an enjoyable addition
InläggPostat: 21 11 25, 7:44 
Novis

Kön: MEN
Födelsedag: 18 dec 1937
Fordon: AUTI
The matchmaking is great Nba 2k22 Mt and generally you have teams that are fairly evenly and well-matched. Your player score isn't the most important aspect, but more important is how intelligent (or dumb) you are. It's a bit embarrassing to be paired with someone who can't defend, but just is looking to score three points, but you can't escape that.

Street basketball looks a bit better than it did last year, but above all you have the feeling that you've got a little more control over what your player does. The previous versions of 2K22 let you be stuck in an animation that needed to play before you could continue. That's much better in 2K22.

A variety of brand new game modes are now available on MyTeam. For instance, online, you can play MyTeam Draft, where you initially must choose one or more players you do not have on your list. That makes the game a lot more varied than previously.

The 100 is an enjoyable addition. There should be no more than 100 total points against in multiple games. Whoever finishes last (and has been the one to defend the best) wins. MyTeam is doing all they can to lure players to purchase player packs or player contracts when you buy the game. The problem is that there's nothing to improve in the near future.

The career model in which you design mt nba 2k22 your own character as you go through a narrative is completely novel. In addition to your basketball career, it is possible to also pursue your own fashion line and music career. The interactions you share with other people aren't so funny as those in GTA but they're also not at all believable.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ]