30traktor.egetforum.se

Sveriges största a-traktor/epatraktor forum!
Aktuellt datum och tid: 21 10 23, 8:38

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: It would be a huge advantage to me to be honest
InläggPostat: 21 09 25, 5:25 
Novis

Kön: woman
Födelsedag: 18 maj 1997
Fordon: Chevrolet
The 500k rewards if you get all the pieces of RuneScape Gold the dragon and the guard. Since you can't receive doubles on items from the same set, you stand a greater chance of getting divine and god swords. Do i recommend this? No. It will run you about 1300-1600 for 99. You can get around 1.5m gp or 1m xp for $100. Not worth it.

Just a quick poll. I know that Yelp of Irritation has the annoying feature of buying spins, but does it bother new players? Will they see it as a part of their game? It's a way to make things easier for those of those who are familiar with the fundamentals. But do you think it will make things even worse for those who already know the basics?

Will skills feel cheapened or be seen as a part of the normal gameplay? It's not clear to me if it is essential for players who are new. It might be an advantage to them that grinding can be stopped every now and again for a little more money. Do you really think it's a method to reduce your skill level after all is said and done?

It would be a huge advantage to me to be honest. It's probably a sad reflection - but back in the Neopets game, every day I had a certain amount of dailies. They were all offered for free and offered an enormous reward. They were part of my routine for years. I still perform a handful of them occasionally. It's fun to receive things for free and it can be rewarding.

You've made an excellent point. It's something that I haven't considered. It's one thing, but it's also a way for players to Buy OSRS Accounts purchase real-world experience. This is unfair for those of us who have played for a long time and reached our level the hard way.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ]