30traktor.egetforum.se

Sveriges största a-traktor/epatraktor forum!
Aktuellt datum och tid: 21 10 23, 6:51

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: A large portion of these are quarterbacks
InläggPostat: 21 09 25, 5:30 
Novis

Kön: woman
Födelsedag: 18 maj 1997
Fordon: Chevrolet
Lawrence is actually rated higher that 2020 No. Joe Burrow, the Cincinnati Bengals no. #1 pick. Lawrence was assessed as an Mut 22 Coins overall player of 76. He also is the highest-rated quarterback for 2022, ahead of QB Zach Wilson of New York Jets and Trey Lance of San Francisco 49ers.

Justin Fields of Chicago Bears is 74th overall. New England Patriots QB Mac Jones has the daunting task of becoming the next Tom Brady, has an overall of 71.This is a good example of how Madden ratings can not always represent the position you were selected for.

I'm somewhat disappointed by the fact that Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons didn't make the cut but I expect him to be on the brink and could be a score of 73 overall. The ratings of EA are a bit harsher than our predictions that you can check out below.

Unexpectedly, a number of these newcomers are rated higher than some veterans in Madden 22. EA and ESPN revealed ratings for rookies and players who will be joining new teams. A large portion of these are quarterbacks.

Matthew Stafford, who was transferred to the Los Angeles Rams in the offseason, is listed as an 85 while Jared Goff, who was handed over to the Lions along with three draft picks is rated a overall 77. Carson Wentz, a 28-year old, was picked out of Buy Madden 22 Coins Philadelphia and is now a 72-year-old in general. Jalen Hurts is his replacement.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ]